Tuesday Retail Ambassador
What do we want?
Tuesday Label is excited to announce we are opening our first Boutique on the iconic Ponsonby Road and we want a true fashionista to lead the store from inception.
Tuesday is a young, dynamic fashion business with over 50 independent boutique stockists throughout New Zealand.
We are seeking a Retail Ambassador to join our small, friendly and hands on team - that is committed to providing authentic and outstanding customer service as well as passion for our quality garments. Your responsibilities will include recruiting, training and developing your team, maintaining a high store performance and above all else a love for all things fashion to provide exquisite customer service to our loyal customer base.
This is the ideal role for a current Store Manager looking for autonomy and appreciation for your talent, or an experienced Assistant Manager who wants to take their career trajectory to the next level and be our retail visionary.
This role comes with incredible benefits;
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Seasonal Tuesday wardrobe and the opportunity to purchase clothing with a generous staff discount.
- An opportunity to develop and grow the business, with further scope to move in to wholesaling domestically.
- The ability to choose your own staff and set your own roster – does a 4 day week sound exciting to you? – you choose!
- Daily contact with the designer and the ability to influence the range.
- Be part of a business that wants to make a difference and EMPOWERS women.
You will best fit our team if you are;
- A driven individual with an owner's mindset
- Results focused, utilising sales targets and KPI’s to achieve and exceed budgets.
- An innate ability to quickly build rapport with customers, team and wider stakeholders in the business.
- A high performer with a growth mindset that you use to lead by example.
- A comfortable communicator who has passion for connecting with all people.
- A sales Queen/King.
- A proactive approach, motivation to achieve, and a drive to continuously improve.
You will be responsible for;
- Use your love of all things fashion to provide exquisite customer service, and build trust and loyalty with our new and existing wonderful clients.
- Hire and train your own passionate team.
- A confident people focused leadership style.
- Maintain high store performance and customer experience.
- Be in charge of the day to day operations of your Boutique
- Have a passion for social media and be confident in front of the camera.
Tuesday appreciates diversity, forward thinking and passionate team members - If you are passionate about our brand, we are passionate about you!
“Tuesday is for women to feel beautiful, EVERY DAY. Because wearing nice things is part of our daily self-care” Biddie designer & founder
Apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com